FULL ARMOR WINDOWS AND DOORS is proud to offer a large selection of Provia Doors. If you are looking for a beautiful, secure front entry door, our Embarq, Signet, Legacy and Heritage lines provide many options to upgrade your entry door all tailored to your style. Explore our large selection of entry door systems, hinged patio doors, sliding patio doors and storm doors to let the light into dark rooms and provide access to the outdoors. If you are looking for new doors in the Omaha, Council Bluffs and surrounding areas, you are sure to find something you love in our extensive collection of Provia doors!
Entry doors are the focus of your home and the easiest place to start to give your home that “WOW” factor. Whichever style of home you have, American Craftsman, Modern/Contemporary or Classic/Colonial, we can help build that perfect door for you and your home with the utmost attention to each detail. All of Provia’s Doors are built for security, durability, energy efficiency and appeal, with each reflecting your personal style. Take your door design to the next level and decorative glass, inspiration art glass, privacy glass, grids, and internal blinds to any of our door systems.
EMBARQ FIBERGLASS DOORS
Embarq fiberglass doors have an authentic wood look while giving you the long lasting durability to expect in a door. Available in mahogany, cherry, oak and knotty alder skin options and are all offered in a variety of paint, stain and glazed finishes that have a 15 year finish warranty. These beautiful wood look doors are also 4 times insulated than the average wood door and are all ENERGY STARⓇ Certified.
SIGNET FIBERGLASS DOORS
Signet Fiberglass doors allow you to customize both the inside and outside of your home by selecting a different skin, style and/or color to match both sides of your home. The Signet Doors have even more style options to choose from and expand into Fir and Smooth skin options. Every door panel is built with high-definition embossments to give each a distinct and unique look and is built with a high-performance composite, bottom rail, helping to provide that extra resistance to rot.
HERITAGE FIBERGLASS DOORS
Heritage Fiberglass doors make it more affordable for you to get the fiberglass door you’ve been looking for. These doors are specially designed and engineered to resist denting, cracking and utilize a hardwood edging around the frame for structural integrity. The polyurethane core helps to reduce energy loss and most of the Heritage Doors are ENERGY STARⓇ Certified. Heritage Fiberglass Doors are offered in both oak and smooth skin options in a variety of styles and colors to accent the beauty of your home.
LEGACY STEEL DOORS
Legacy steel doors will add elegance, energy efficiency, durability and provide added customization to your home. Legacy Steel Doors again, allow you to have contrasting interior and exterior styles and colors in either a woodgrain or smooth skin option. Constructed with 20 gauge steel, filled with polyurethane foam and composite top and bottom end caps for increased rigidity, all ensure an energy efficient door. These 20 gauge steel doors will give you about 49% more steel than the standard 24 gauge steel you often find.
French doors are offered in all the door styles and lines while still delivering the security and functionality you need. The central astragal is built into the inactive door which keeps the door secure at the top and bottom and includes lockable throw bolts to help keep your family safe.
HINGED PATIO DOORS
Hinged patio doors are patio doors that swing open instead of sliding open while the second pane stays completely stationary. These can be built and customized with either the Signet or Heritage Fiberglass options or the Legacy Steel Woodgrain or Smooth options. As you would expect with a sliding patio door, hinged patio doors also come with a top-hung, heavy-duty screen to allow the nice breeze of the spring and fall in and the bugs out.
SLIDING PATIO DOORS
Sliding patio doors can be selected as either the Aeris (interior wood-cladding), Endure, Aspect or Eco-Lite series. These vinyl patio doors offer all the similar options, colors and warranties as to their window counterpart. If you need a 3-Lite or 4-Lite patio slider to let in all that extra natural light, have Full Armor Windows and Doors walk you through the different configurations offered as either an Aeris or Endure Series Patio slider.
Storm doors will keep out the elements while providing extra security to your home and extended life to your entry door. Available in 17 different colors, each storm door is constructed of aluminium to maintain structural integrity as well as a lasting life and each has its own unique characteristics that will suit your needs and your budget, all of which have a lifetime finish and lifetime limited glass breakage warranty.
- Spectrum Series – ProVia’s exclusive top and bottom retractable screen system allows for supreme ventilation and a clear view when fully retracted
- Decorator Series – Standard as a full glass storm door with a diverse selection of decorative, beveled, or in-lay glass options
- Deluxe Series – With a variety of options and colors, this is the best combination of value and customization
- DuraGuard Series – Perfect for those who want to vent their and safely keep their young children and/or pets inside, the DuraGuard Storm Door has a heavy-duty, non-removable, stainless steel screen, in either black or white, to compliment the color of your door
At a glance, take a look at all ways you can customize each door in your home and make each your own. Call us today and we will help!
- 8’ Doors – Available for Signet, Heritage and Legacy Steel Doors and include multi-point hardware to help ensure your safety
- Doors with and without glass – Full Glass, ¾ glass, ½ glass, ¼ glass and options available
- Sidelights – Can be added to any of our doors with a variety of decorative or privacy glass styles
- Transoms – Add some extra light and style above your door
- Internal blinds
- Frame Options – even more ways to add extend life to your entry door system
- Custom heights and widths
- Hardware Options – with strength and style
- Auto Adjust thresholds – for ease and to ensure a tight seal
- Multi-point hardware – for added security
- Inscribed & Inlay door options
- Pet Doors with lock options – Available only for flush entry doors and some storm doors